Steve Vickers & Associates (“SVA”) www.stevevickersassociates.com is a specialist risk mitigation, corporate intelligence and security consulting company. The company serves financial institutions, private equity funds, corporations, high net-worth individuals and insurance companies and underwriters around the world. The company is expanding its network and requires Hong Kong based Research Associates to support ongoing regional operations.
- Collection, collation and analysis of information from the research of open-source records to support ongoing consulting projects;
- Production of detailed research reports in English;
- Analysis of current events;
- Market analysis;
- Due diligence projects;
- Business intelligence projects;
- Preparing proposal;
- Management briefings.
Applicants should have:
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin);
- A high level of computer literacy, with practical experience in online information retrieval and internet navigation;
- Excellent communication skills with analytical & report writing experience;
- Previous relevant experience in, for example, corporate research, financial research or journalism would be advantageous;
- A proactive approach;
- Be willing to work to tight deadlines and irregular working patterns.
Interested parties should send a full resume to [email protected]